This Elephants Birds Silk Clutch is handcrafted in Pure silk is made by rural women artists of Madhubani and Tailor artisans.
- Length : 9in, Width : 5in
- Colour : Magenta & Black
- Weight : Approx. 250gm
- Material : Pure Raw Silk
- Care : Wipe with a dry cloth
- Art : Madhubani
- Theme : Elephants Birds Silk Clutch
- Handwork : Handmade, Hand Painted
- Communities Supported : Handloom Silk Weavers, Madhubani Artists, Tailor Artisans
- Handmade Nature : There might be slight variation in product colour and art, when seen in real, due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Shipping Info : Dispatched in a maximum of 18 business days. This product is made on order.
Elephants Birds Silk Clutch: This Silk Clutch, handcrafted in pure raw silk is made by rural women artists of Madhubani and Tailor artisans, impacts different artisans Communities.
MITHILAsmita, a UN Women award winning Indian art enterprise, through its global online store ‘World Of Madhubani’ works towards ‘preserving art and supporting livelihoods’, by continuously innovating through unique socially conscious Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products supporting artists, artisans and weavers communities of India.
World Of Madhubani, is MITHILAsmita’s online store for hand painted Madhubani art and art-based lifestyle products made by the traditional women artists of Madhubani, and handcrafted by artisans and tailors from across India. The sale helps support rural livelihood while catering to the demands of authentic Indian art and art-based souvenirs.
Your purchase is going to support us in our mission!